Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chandeliers!

I love finding new ways to use a ordinary product in a new way! Something that I am always in search for is chandeliers. I have 2 areas in my house that need a new chandelier in. So I am always on the look out for a new DIY way to make one! Here are some cool ones that I have found so far!
Chandelier made out of old coffee cups

chandelier made out of wallpaper material
mason jar chandelier.. small version
large version ::
Chandelier made out of bike parts
chandelier made out of silverware!
All these ideas makes me want to make myself one! I really like the mason jar chandelier. Im thinking about make one of the small ones just so I can know how to make it! Not sure if it fits in with my decor of my house, but it could sell at my new booth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment