Friday, April 22, 2011

DIY Inspiration!

I am a huge fan of anything DIY! I think by making your own accents and decorations it makes your home more personal, and makes you love that piece that much more! I have found a few inspirations that I would like to do!


This is a table that is made from a lamp base and a picture frame top! Such a cool idea! As soon as I saw this picture I ran out to my local flea market and bought a lamp! I have a antique window that I am going to use for the table top. Im going to spray paint it white though! 

These are chandeliers made from thrifted kitchen items! They have antique glass tea cups for the lamp shade and mini wine glasses for the bottom! How cool is this idea! Not sure how you could the bottom out of the cups, but I love this idea! Maybe someday I'll make one of these!
Well those are just a few that I found! Ill put up pictures when the lamp table is finished! :)
Photos and inspiration courtesy of Decor Hacks http://decorhacks.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment