Monday, April 25, 2011

{Monday}

Hello! Its Monday again! (and a rainy one) Well over the weekend I came up with a couple new ideas. The first is I went to a awesome flea market and found some old tin ceiling tiles ($8) and I am going to make a headboard out of it for my guest bedroom! Something like this picture:




I also came up with some new invite designs! I got really inspired to do very retro designs! With fun colors! I really love the light blue/orange combo and the gray/yellow combo! So these are my favorites from my designs!



   

















I am getting all my favorite invites together and sending them off to the talented Amber Lanning Photography http://amberlanningphotography.com/?load=flash After those are finished its WEBSITE TIME!!! Im so excited!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!! :) Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment